I’m obsessed with these simple one pan dinners – showing you how easy your everyday meals should be! This recipe works perfectly with any white fish – snapper, john dory, barramundi – whatever is local and seasonal! Sweet potato is also an excellent low-GI carbohydrate and those crunchy kale chips? Beyond!
One Pan Asian Snapper with Sesame Sweet Potato & Kale
- 2 fillets of white fish (snapper, john dory, ling or barramundi)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1 tbsp coconut or olive oil spray
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Himalayan salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Add fillets of white fish to a lined baking tray. Top with sliced leek
- Peel sweet potato into thin slices and arrange around the fish. Wash and roughly chop kale and arrange around fish.
- Drizzle tamari sauce, sesame oil and raw honey over fish. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and season generously with salt.
- Spray or coat sweet potato and kale with coconut or olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle fish, sweet potato and kale with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until kale is crunchy and fish is cooked through.