JSHealth One Pan dinners are back!! I made this delicious combination last week and my hubby just loved it! Full of amazing healthy fats and my fave veggie… cauliflower!! I love serving this with a simple green salad or some roasted sweet potato chips.
Herb & Parmesan Salmon with Sesame-Coated Cauliflower
- 2 sustainably sourced salmon fillets
- 2-3 tbsp parmesan
- 1 cup fresh herbs (I used a mix of basil and parsley, but you can use whichever you like!)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and arrange on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over sesame seeds and add to oven for 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked.
- Meanwhile, add parmesan, herbs, almonds, olive oil and a good sprinkle of salt and pepper to a food processor and process until combined (I like to
leave mine a little bit chunky).
- After the cauliflower has been cooking for 25 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and make room for the salmon fillets.
- Arrange the two pieces of salmon on the baking tray and coat with herb and parmesan crust. Return to oven for another 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.