Obsessed with these easy one pan dinners! One pan, a simple protein and a bunch of veggies = the quickest, healthiest meal you’ll make all week! I love paring this with a simple green salad or some sweet potato wedges if I need something a little more substantial 🙂
Almond-Rosemary Chicken with Crispy Za’atar Zucchini
- 2 small, organic chicken breasts
- Handful of rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 3-4 zucchinis
- 2 tbsp za’atar spice
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of almond meal
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (360 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Arrange chicken breasts on a lined baking tray.
- Combine rosemary sprigs, lemon juice, almond meal, olive oil and parmesan in a small bowl.
- Spoon the crumbing over the chicken and press in until covered evenly.
- Slice zucchinis and arrange around crumbed chicken. Drizzle with olive oil, za’atar spice and sprinkle over almond meal.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until crumb is golden and chicken is cooked through.