You guys know how much I love these easy, healthy one pans. And I must admit, this might be my best yet!
Pistachio-Cumin Salmon with Crispy Kale & Carrots
- 2 small salmon fillets or 1 large
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 tbsp lemon rind
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- A handful of parsley
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (can use ground cumin)
- 1 bunch kale, washed and stalks removed
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and cut lengthways
- Extra olive oil for drizzling
- Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange carrots on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, add pistachios, lemon rind, olive oil, parsley and cumin seeds to a food processor and process until it forms a textured crumb.
- Remove carrots from the oven after 25-30 minutes and add salmon and kale to the tray. Press crumb onto the salmon fillets(s). Add to oven for a further 10-12 minutes, until golden and cooked through.